If you're using your webcam to record video while using the Presenter Video Template and you're experiencing errors such as:
"Error creating media recorder" or "Failed to load media devices [Permission denied]"
Then you'll first need to ensure that Google Chrome and 'app.vidnami.com' are allowed to access your webcam.
You can do that, by following these steps. In your Google Chrome browser select:
1. Options "" icon at the top right -> Settings ->
2. Privacy & Security ->
3. Site Settings ->
4. Select app.vidnami.com ->
5. Camera 'Allow' & Microphone 'allow'.
Then, reload the page by holding Shift and clicking the Reload icon.
It's important you hold shift as that should help with clearing Chrome's cache before reloading the page.
If that doesn't do the trick, try and clear your cache and cookies with these steps:
On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.