If you're using the the In-App Recording feature to record your voice narration and you see this error message:
We recommend that you try to re-record that sentence again, then listen back to the sentence to ensure that it has been recorded correctly.
After you try to re-record your sentence, if you're still having difficulty with uploading a voice clip, please try clearing your browsers cache by following these steps:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Then try to log in again here - app.vidnami.com - and re-try the audio recording.
If that doesn't do the trick, try temporarily disabling your Chrome extensions with these steps:
- On your browser, click menu.
- Select More tools > Extensions.
- To turn off an extension, untick the Enabled box next to the extension name
One troublesome plugin that we know about is 'Google Slides' if you see that one try disabling that one on its own first.
If you're still having difficulty with the audio recording, please reach out here so our friendly support team can help you.