- Added a dialogue box in the Preview section for any missings media assets
- We've integrated 350,000+ Storyblocks video clips into Content Samurai - now all the clips results you find in the Media tab of the Scene section of the app will come from Storyblocks!
- Fixed a minor bug with the Creative Commons licence link in the Download section of the app
- We made changes to the Dashboard that make it load faster and more reliably.
- Added support for larger uploaded voice-over tracks.
- In addition to being able to alter the Auto-voice speed, you can now alter the speed of user-uploaded & browser recorded voice type videos!
- We now support .m4a uploaded voiceover tracks.
- You can now alter the speed of the Auto-voice speed by using a new slider in the Preview section of the app!
- Fixed a bug that caused music timing options to be a little off. This one reminded me of when you say something embarrassing and the music cuts out so everyone can hear you.
- Video clips (like Intro clips, Outro Clips, Talking Head clips etc.) are now watchable in the Preview section!
- The load times for the Preview section have been greatly decreased.
- The overall quality for voice tracks has been improved.
- Fixed a bug that would show the last slide sideways.
- Motion Video Backgrounds are now watchable in the Preview section!
- We've greatly improved the quality of the AI Voice!
- Now you can set a slide to have no timing so it's skipped over, just in case you want that kind of thing...
- Now when you change from image to clips (or vice versa) the app will search for new results. More automation = more lazy = more awesome!
- Fixed a bug that was causing videos not generate due to issues with certain types of images.
- Certain backgrounds video clips found using the in-app search feature will now render successfully.
- Fixed a minor bug where setting a background image wouldn't show in the app. Our magical developers have slain this beast!
- Fixed a minor bug for templates that require a side-bar image. This fix is mainly for templates found in the 'Property Listing Videos' section.
- Made further improvements to the in-app image searching. Now you can specify which type of cat image you need!
- Improved the quality of images returned when searching from within the app. More overall images mean more cat images - you're welcome!
- You can now search for videos clips, as well as images, and add them to slides - all from inside the app!
- The microphone levels weren't showing, now they are. Booyah!
- We gave Content Samurai a complete visual makeover!
- Sample voice tracks for auto voice are now higher quality
- Added codec information on the Download page for Windows users
- Minor template image fixes
- Minor API fixes
- New auto voices for Aus and UK have been released and updated in the app (US voices were already on the newer updated version).
- Specific options have been set for each template
What this means:
- Each time you choose a different template for a video, the defaults for that template is applied to your video (overwriting your current settings on the video.)
- As a user, you can edit the default slide generation options for your custom templates.
- Improved stability of template options for future Real Estate templates
- You can now use the 'link a slide' option on a slide that doesn't already have an image on it!
- Improved stability of template options for future templates
- Improved how the automatic user options (found in the Script section of the app) have been improved
- Brought back The Biff image backgrounds on templates!
- Flushed out some gremlins in the video generation section of the app.
What this means:
- Better error messages when going into slides (less claiming it was the connection when it wasn’t)
- Users are no longer allowed to edit the script if they have >= 200 slides.
- Fixed a potential issue that could have been causing lockups has been removed
- The connection should be more resilient to timeouts when going into slides
- Added new template example videos to the app
- Fixed a few minor template bugs
- The templates section has been updated to make it easier to create the perfect video style
- Added a warning message when converting a Landscape (16:9) video that has video clips into a Square (1:1) format. It's just a reminder to switch out the videos so they display correctly when downloaded.
- Fixed a minor caching problem with already generated videos
- Text to speech added to the app!
- Fixed major stability issues!
- The manual timing area in Preview has been improved and now runs smoother than ever!
- Significant improvements have been made to the quality of automatic images.
- Overall improvements to the image search performance
- Fixed a grouped slides bug - now you can group those suckers properly.
- Fixed a bug that would cause our Audio servers to fall over. Improvements, yay!
Made the app more stable by improving the code. Now the app shouldn't fall over with really, really big scripts - hooray!
We have renamed the first section of the app to "Templates" from "Style" to better represent the module.
Have you heard the buzz? We've switched the default template to the "Viral Buzz" template.
You can now see the video title in the Navigation Bar at the top of the screen. No more guessing which video you're working on... unless you want to! #followyourdreams
Fixed issue that caused the app to randomly crash when you had the 'Automatically Select Images for me' option checked.
Fixed issue that caused slide rendering to hang forever when loading the Slides section.
- Motion Video Backgrounds are out. Now you can finally add funny cat videos to your slides!
- Fixed a minor issue that would switch your media type when moving between slides. Now slides with images show image results and slides with videos show video results - simple!
- Fixed an annoying issue that was causing our servers to fall over when generating certain videos, that would cause an outage for all users!
- Fixed an issue causing slow rendering times - Content Samurai is now spitting out videos faster than ever before!
- We made significant fixes to the generation process.
- We've moved the layout option to the menu that runs along to the top of each slide!
- Style background images are... well... back!
- Fixed minor issue with slide background images
- Updated 1st video in the Help section to a newer version
- Added 9 point layout to the app - now you get the point!
- Fixed minor server issues with that control the Voice section of the app
- Updated the 'Help' page with new Getting Started videos that include our brand new features
- Added more 'Style' to the app with a new section!
- We've squashed the bug that wouldn't delete images from your Content Samurai image library.
- Fixed a bug where unchecking 'Add Transitions' didn't do anything.
- Content Samurai will now automatically flip uploaded images so they are the correct way up.
- Fixed a bug that prevented images with non-alphabet characters (#$%&!) in the name when uploading to your image library! Now you can hashtag to your heart's content! #yay
- Fixed an issue where slides were bunched up at the start of your timeline. We've separated the troublemakers!